Monday, June 9, 2008

THANK YOU to Shamil the ADBS 93 blog master!

Assalamualaikum & Salam sejahtera! kepada semua warga ADBS 93..



First of all lets say thank you to shamil since he have successfully established our ADBS blog..



He will be our official blog master and we (Mid and myself) are the assistants to post any news/ announcement!



Yahoo! kita melangkah maju setapak lagi...



So, kpd rakan-rakan kalau ada apa yng ingin disampaikan email kepada saya atau mid so we will help you to post the news into our blog buat tatapan semua!!



Dialukan juga kalau ada gambar-gambar menarik!! I'm sure ramai yang rindu tu...

-Nani

2 comments:

ADBS93 said...

Thank you Nani...

Hi all, I guess some of you are much more creative than me. I am just creating simple blog but if anyone of you know more about how to enhance the blog, please do so...

I don't have pix with me that I would love to up load those here...so, send us (me, Nani and Mid) the pix, so that we can up load...yeah!

a...bangali said...

..test..test..ujian..ujian..123..321